Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Virgin Blogger

Ok, so this is my first blogging experience. I am a little bit shy, bear with me. My best friend has a blog that I love reading. It's funny how you can spend a lot of time with someone but still miss moments of reflection, great ideas, hilarious commentary and whatnot. So I am cruising the blogging world to see if I too have moments of reflection, great ideas and hilarious commentary. True there may be other ways to find out, but what the hell.

Is it wierd that I have the Doogie Howser theme song playing in the back of my head?

2 comments:

flyabuv said...

woot! I am so happy that you started this. I expect updates every day! just kidding, I don't have two kids and I can't even update every day. So I expect you to update once a month probably. ha

bradagenda said...

A 'Myspace' page AND a blog?!? Holy crap, you've made it to the future!!!